HOT NEED OF OUR CLIENT
6 MONTHS CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION
Relocation assistance offered.
Candidates for lead developer position need a solid background in applications programming and experience leading a technical team. .Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, along with at least three years of experience in technologies such as Visual Basic .NET, PHP, C#/C++ and Microsoft .NET Framework development. In addition, individuals need several years of proven success as a team leader, as this role requires directing and motivating coworkers and working closely with other managers while multitasking and prioritizing resource needs.
Typical duties include:
- Leading a development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
- Coordinating the effective use of the development team's time and ensuring efficient communication between team members and other IT functional areas
- Providing feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement
- Acting as a technical mentor and adviser for the development team
- The right candidate will possess the following experience
- Familiarity with a modern OO language (C#, VB.NET, Java, etc.)
- Ability to create an outstanding user experience with CSS, Bootstrap, LESS/SASS, and HTML5. Understanding of semantic markup and reactive design.
- Drive consistent UI standards across applications for the entire group
- Code back end web services in C#, ASP.NET
- Develop web service APIs following RESTful principles
- Evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming projects
- Experience with Angular 2
- Have worked with at least one message queue/broker technology.
- Able to mentor team in asynchronous programming, domain driven design, various messaging patterns (publish/subscribe, sagas, competing consumer, correlated request-response, etc.)
- Experience with multiple data stores (SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Previous experience building microservices and/or cloud first applications
- Experience with Linux
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems OR equivalent external work experience
- Plus minimum of 6 - 8 years work-related experience required in information technology or a relevant IT position Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 08:21:47 PST