Jr. Construction Engineer (on site)
Northern NJ General Contractor looking for jr. field project engineer (2-5 years experience).
1. Assist the project manager with all aspects of the construction project.
2. Prepare all submittal logs and coordinate submittal process with subcontractors.
3. Review all submittals to ensure conformance with the plans and specifications.
4. Process and distribute all submittals amongst project team.
5. Preparation and maintenance of RFI Logs.
6. Preparation and maintenance of daily field reports, incident reports, and material delivery logs.
7. Communicating with subcontractors to provide an efficient project delivery date.
8. Assists in resolving any field installation issues with the project superintendent.
9. Direct communication with the Architect and Engineers.
10. Direct communication with the Project Manager and Superintendent.
Florham Park, NJ
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 07:20:49 PST