Lead SharePoint Developer
CTS is looking for SharePoint Developers experienced in ASP.NET and the .NET framework who have a passion for solving problems. At CTS, you get to do more than just sling code, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a company who cares about your career. We provide a clearly defined path to help you advance, and you can keep your skills in check with training in the latest technologies and company-paid certifications. CTS serves local clients, which means you won't be a road warrior. You'll work with a local team of smart, dedicated people like yourself, and we'll plan monthly team events so you can have fun, too. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
• Solve challenging business and technical problems
• Create multi-tier portal solutions to meet client needs
• Design and implement architecture using the latest technologies, such as as SharePoint Server, Microsoft SharePoint Services, Windows SharePoint Foundation, and ASP.NET MVC
• Participate in all aspects of the lifecycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support of SharePoint engagements
• Learn from your peers and from our years of experience through training classes, engineering reviews, and our mentor program
• Grow in your career, and enhance your technical abilities.
What you'll need:
The most important thing you will need is a passion for learning new things and solving new problems, because that's what we do! As a consultant, you will also need strong written and verbal communications skills to work with your team and with our clients. You'll also need a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or directly related field and at least 2 years of experience with the full software development life cycle using the .NET framework, ASP.NET, relational databases, SharePoint migrations tools and either SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services, or Windows SharePoint Foundation.
Our people are our most important asset. We have over 350 employees across 6 different office locations, but we are all one team. Together, we work with Fortune 1000 clients across the Southeast to build custom solutions to their business problems. Every project is unique, and provides new challenges and opportunities to learn from some of the best minds in the business. Our areas of expertise include software development, quality assurance, business intelligence, application integration, portals & collaboration, and application lifecycle management. Each of our offices has a fun and unique culture, but we all share the same passion for our work. With our career development program and internal training initiatives, you have all the tools you need to reach your full potential. The rest is up to you! Don't believe us? Check us out for yourself at www.askcts.com/careers.
Best Places to Work, Nashville Business Journal, 2016-2017
Best Companies to Work for in Alabama, Business Alabama Magazine, 2010-Present
Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association For Business Resources, 2012-Present
Best Places to Work, Charlotte Business Journal, 2015
Visit www.askcts.com/careers to read more about the perks of working at CTS!
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:24:42 PST