EKMS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The EKMS Support Specialist shall have experience and knowledge necessary to manage the day-to-day operation of a Navy EKMS account to include compliance supporting EKMS Visits and Inspections. The EKMS key personnel shall have experience in the design, deployment, and operation of COMSEC devices and the supporting key mat distribution and accounting mechanisms.
Must have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
• Performing EKMS Inspections using EKMS 3 series inspection manuals
• Performing EKMS oversight of Local Element Accounts to include ordering, receipt, and distribution of COMSEC keying material and equipment.
• Navy experience and/or expertise.
• Interacting and coordinating with NSA, NCMS, CMIO, CRF's, Controlling Authorities, and Local Elements.
• Providing EKMS administrative support including material inventory, destruction reports, order placements and tracking.
• Performing equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, issuance and operational instruction for COMSEC hardware (e.g. STEs, SKLs, KG-175s, KG-84s, IRIDIUMs and KIV-7s).
• Conducting EKMS Spot Checks on Local Elements.
• Delivering recurring training on operation of MSC EKMS mechanisms.
• Maintaining all current and applicable EKMS Publications and Guidance.
• Conducting site visits and traveling to perform training, inspections, equipment maintenance, and re-supply of necessary COMSEC related material or items.
• Developing and maintaining Standard Operation Processes (SOPs) and EKMS specific training guides.
• Developing and maintaining multiple databases in support of EKMS processes and policy utilizing Microsoft products such as Excel, Access, and Project.
• Performing day to day management of multiple personnel in support of a program.
• Shall have experience in the controlling policy documents related to COMSEC management.
Minimum four (4) years' experience in the design, deployment, and operation of COMSEC devices and the supporting key mat distribution and accounting mechanisms.
Desired Skills and Certifications:
Experience with MS Sharepoint
TDI was founded in 2001 to pursue Cyber Security as its core competency. Since inception, TDI has led or participated in more than 100 separate information security tasks in the government and commercial areas around the world. TDI has outstanding credentials in its core capabilities of penetration testing, program management, information security, C&A, FISMA compliance, and all areas of cyber security engineering. We pursue the latest developments in information security through active lecturing at international information security conferences, publishing information security articles, and working on the cutting edge of information security development programs.
"We provide our clients the peace of mind that their business is running in a safe and secure environment. We do this by delivering high-quality, innovative information assurance and cyber security services and solutions."
"TDI will be an acknowledged global leader in information assurance and cyber security by delivering outstanding service and superior outcomes for our customers."
Employees are our primary source of strength
Employees should enjoy their work, feel part of the company, and share in its profits
Our clients deserve the top talent in Information Assurance
Total access to senior management and openness with each other is a cornerstone to our success
Our work environment promotes and rewards employee initiative
A flexible organization is always open to new ideas and solutions
Our well managed growth preserves our culture
We have a responsibility to contribute meaningfully to the field of Information Assurance, influence its growth, and set the standard.
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 07:31:55 PST