Software Engineer (Non-Management)
Position: Software Engineer (Non-Management)
Location: Toledo, Ohio Office (relocation required for out of state/town candidates)
Creation of customer engagement based software interfaces utilizing skills commensurate with intermediate to advanced programming.
The job involves client relations and the ability to interact professionally with clients in person, over the phone, and through e-mail especially in determining the scope and details of projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be creative and committed to developing enterprise grade software applications and code bases. Aside from the required programming experience, you should be familiar with multiple programming languages, open to continued education in the art of software development, and be proficient in planning, designing, documenting, and implementing complex projects. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and have client facing experience.
We are looking for a self-driven, result oriented individual who will see projects through to completion. We operate in a team environment with lots of client interaction so strong interpersonal traits are a must.
What you need for this position:
- Minimum (2-5) years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with software development life cycles
- Knowledge of data management systems
- Knowledge of databases and database creation
- Knowledge of ETL, EDI, and data interface concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Must be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Preferred technical proficiencies: .NET, SQL
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems
- Willingness to travel to client sites. Approximately, 5% - 25% travel can be expected.
Emprise Technologies develops data handling and software solutions that make your company work. By combining your business sensibilities with our technology, we produce products that allow your company to work more efficiently and effectively. We provide unparalleled solution development and uncompromising support.
Emprise works with a client base of 300+, resulting in an average of more than 75,000 hours of development and consulting work every year. We are business focused problem solvers leveraging creative solutions across multiple industries.
Emprise provides a rich benefits package that includes paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, a matched 401(k), and excellent health insurance.
Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:13:56 PST