Open date: July 1st, 2016
Last review date: September 1st, 2016
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: June 30th, 2017
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Mathematics anticipates possible temporary positions for Lecturers for the 2016-2017 academic year. These positions usually become available as unexpected needs arise shortly before the start of a quarter. Positions are generally for one quarter at a time and are at varying percentages, depending on the number and nature of courses assigned.
Applicants must possess a Ph.D., and have a good teaching record. Appointments will be effective October 1, 2016, or later.
Completed applications must be submitted electronically through https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/ and must contain:
(1) Cover Letter
(3) Scanned copies of teaching evaluations
(4) Teaching Statement
(5) Three reference letters submitted through https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/ or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the referee.
Please reference job #03589 in the subject line of all correspondence.
Applications are welcome at any time. The review process is ongoing, and will continue until positions are filled. Applications received by October 1st will be given priority, but the position will remain open until filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Scanned copies of teaching evaluations
- Teaching Statement
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now