Regional Client Relationship Manager
Aura IT Consulting is looking for an energetic, strong sales person to join our team as a Regional Client Relationship Manager for the local Mid-west market. The position of Client Relationship Manager is responsible for conducting ongoing daily sales activities, building deeper client relationships, and existing account strategies and generating new business opportunities with new and existing clients to assist with future growth of the technology consulting services business.
- Sell Information Technology services to clients in a specified region. This includes custom and mobile software development, Technical Operations and SharePoint services.
- Cold-call prospects and set up meetings with managers, executives and other decision makers.
- Proven expertise in developing relationships from a cold call or networking activity and at all levels within an organization.
- Develop and grow client base by building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Present information to IT professionals about Aura's solutions and services.
- Participate in marketing and networking events to meet prospective clients and promote services.
- Lead the opportunity pursuit process with the internal Aura team
- Participate in the creation of Proposals and Statements of Work.
- Provide on-going account maintenance and customer service to Aura's clients.
- Actively seek out new sources for sales leads with new and existing clients.
- Develop and lead account planning and strategy initiatives
- Collaborate with Senior Management in developing sales strategy.
- Report and present information to senior management regarding client contact, as well as, monthly sales goals.
- Active in the local IT community
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools Required
- Experience with Windows 7/10 Required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Required
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Required
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B outside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in comparable sale position.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed growth goals.
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where priorities change quickly.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in written form.
Aura IT Consulting delivers technology solutions that empower growth within our clients. Through the development of innovative custom applications, software platforms and technical architecture, we help our private, public sector and not-for-profit clients more effectively and efficiently engage, collaborate and serve their customers and stakeholders. We deliver these solutions with a commitment to service and excellence, and thus play a significant and long-term role in their success.
Our disciplined custom application development process, paired with a commitment to service and support our creations, has resulted in long-term client relationships. As an experienced Certified Microsoft Partner, we deliver and customize powerful software solutions. However, what makes us different are our core values of integrity, quality, and customer service.
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:20:10 PST