Operations Support Specialist
Job Title: Operations Support Specialist
This position is responsible for inputting new and updated data into the Company data warehouse with respect to the mortgage origination process.
- Utilizes computerized data entry equipment and various word processing, spreadsheet and file maintenance programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information as requested or otherwise necessary
- Responsible to review and process responses for our document custodian
- Operates a data entry terminal with speed and accuracy for a variety of data processing applications in a high volume operation.
- Exhibits the ability to key with 98% or better overall accuracy rate and process a high volume of data in a timely manner.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- High Energy Level
- Comfortable Using Technology
- Ability to Follow Procedures
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge of mortgage documentation is preferred but not required.
AmeriHome Mortgage Company, LLC, is a consumer financial services provider offering home loans, secondary market liquidity, and loan servicing. AmeriHome was initially established in 1988 as a Michigan corporation and re-formed as a Delaware limited liability company in 2014. Inside Mortgage Finance recently ranked AmeriHome as the 12th largest US mortgage company and 5th largest correspondent investor.
Today, our team of experienced mortgage industry professionals, headquartered in Woodland hills, California, provides best in class sales and operations support and a simple, straightforward Mortgage Loan sale process to our valued business partners. In addition, we established the Consumer Direct channel in Costa Mesa in 2016 to provide home loans and refinancing opportunities to our current portfolio of customers.
We are committed to offering a logical and consistent process to go along with our competitive programs and pricing. We share our clients' commitment to best practices when it comes to risk management and regulatory compliance, making us an ideal partner in a complex and changing lending environment.
AmeriHome is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, or veteran status.
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:40:35 PST