The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the School of Accountancy, managing communications and marketing, providing academic program support, and assisting student organizations. The activities include special events, banquets, supporting student programs and alumni communications. The Program Coordinator also supports students, the advising team, and the director of the school in order for the school to deliver a high quality experience to its students and other constituents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Highly detailed oriented.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent customer service.
* Advanced ability to multitask.
* Ability to work independently and make decisions with limited supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability and willingness to learn new software, systems and processes.
* Excellent interpersonal relation skills including phone and email etiquette.
* Self-starter with ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously with attention to detail.
* Willingness and ability to deal with constituents in a confidential, friendly and responsive manner.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 1 - 2 years of experience coordinating programs or event planning.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
* Master's degree.
* Microsoft Office certification.
* Experience with Banner, iModules, Social Media and Adobe Design Standard.
* Ability to handle complex projects independently.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LBGT community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.