Web Project Manager
Human Element is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team in Ann Arbor. The Project Manager manages and drives web design/development projects, works with both creative and technical project teams, and is responsible for producing projects on time and on budget. The ideal candidate for this role will have a positive attitude, be deadline driven, and have a strong attention to detail. Please include cover letter and salary requirements with resume submission.
• Overall accountability for the profitability and timeline of the project
• Manages client communications and expectations and help ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal team
• Identifies and scopes client requirements and deliverables
• Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and delivery of detailed project plans
• Coordinates daily tasks, assign project resources, and ensure resources complete tasks
• Identifies, documents, and manages scope or deliverable change requests, whether initiated internally or by the client
• Plans for and controls quality by reviewing items before delivery to client; monitoring and enhancing internal and external deliverables/documents, and working with internal teams on needed revisions/enhancements
• Maintains an understanding of the client's operating environment and internal processes and procedures that may affect the project's success; serves as point of contact for clients as needed
• Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; shares lessons learned with other project management team members
• 1-3 years of relevant web (technical and creative) project management experience, preferably within consulting or at a web agency
• Experience managing project budgets and timelines
• Experience in a client-facing role as the main point of contact
• Experience coordinating, encouraging, and rallying internal teams
• Technically savvy. While this is not a core technical position all Human Element team members fill a number of roles within the organization. The right person for this role will be comfortable with data transformation, site configuration and management, and acting as the technical liaison to our clients. We don't expect you to know it all right away, but you need to be willing and able to learn!
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Familiarity of the Magento eCommerce platform
• Experience using project management software (we use Liquid Planner)
Human Element is a software company based in downtown Ann Arbor, MI. And we're pretty awesome. You should work here. Compensation is based on experience.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:04:53 PST