Job ID: 12309
Position # 00012039
Provide didactic and clinical instruction for undergraduate students in the Dental College of Georgia DMD degree program. Provide didactic and clinical instruction for post graduate students in the Dental College of Georgia. Participate in educational and dental sciences scholarly activity. Provide service to the organization through committee membership and other service involvement.
- Present didactic and clinical education information to students, faculty and peers in multiple venues
- Supervise student dental health care delivery (DMD degree and Post Graduate programs)
- Evaluate student/patient clinical and education encounters
- Create and administer examinations and evaluations to measure student performance
- Participate in scholarly activities, service and patient care as assigned.
Full-time, non-tenure track faculty position.
- US DDS or DMD degree (or foreign equivalent) with advance training in a U.S. accredited recognized dental specialty program
- Georgia Dental License or Georgia Teaching dental License
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Advanced training in General Dentistry or Prosthodontics
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dental educational/clinical environment
Special Instructions to Candidates:
- AA/EEO/Equal Access/ADA Employer
Academic Rank & Salary to be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants must apply online at http://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/faculty/.
Please be sure to upload your Curriculum Vitae, Research Statement, Professional References, etc.
To be considered an applicant for this faculty position, please be sure to also apply online via our online application by uploading your CV.
Conditions of Employment
All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review. For specific positions, the final candidate may be subject to a (pre-employment) physical, drug screen, and/or credit check.
The final candidate will be required to provide proof of completed academic degree in the form of an original transcript. Those candidates trained by a foreign institution will also be required to provide an educational/credential evaluation.
This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. "Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success." Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Augusta University is an equal employment, equal access, and equal educational opportunity and affirmative action institution. Also, Augusta University is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. It is the policy of the University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.