C# Windows Engineer
Title: C# Windows Engineer Location: Boca Raton, FL Duration: FTE Compensation: $55,000 - $75,000 Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a C# Windows Engineer in Boca Raton ,FL
Skillset / Experience:
- The C# Windows Engineer will develop Windows mobile apps, web portal applications, Windows desktop applications and other assigned projects.
- The ideal C# Windows Engineer candidate will be able to work well with a team in a variety of roles to produce high quality results. The candidate will be involved in developing new applications and feature sets for existing applications. This position requires expertise with one or more of the following .Net Framework, C#, and/or C. The candidate must also possess a good knowledge of SQL Server, be able to develop and optimize tables and queries and be able to write and debug stored procedures.
- Develop windows, web, and mobile applications/components based on documented requirements
- Refactor code to improve efficiency, modularity, and maintainability
- Assist in the development of technical documentation such as use cases, technical requirements, and user documentation
- Document code with block comments and in-line comments as appropriate
- Adhere to company coding standards
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Minimum of two years experience in development
- Experience implementing multi-threaded and distributed multi-tier systems
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Must be proficient in data structures and data manipulation
- Must be able to document code inline and with supporting documentation as requested
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expertise with mobile apps, web apps, and backend databases
- Capable of providing detailed analysis of identified issues
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners is a leading provider of professional services for the Information Technology and Communications community. TekPartners has been ranked by numerous publications as one of the FASTEST GROWING Technology Service firms in the country.
TekPartners excels in the areas of Application Development, Data Warehousing, Database Administration, Web Development, Network Infrastructure, ERP, Business Analysis, Project Management and Technical Support.
TekPartners is a full-service organization with the ability to offer consulting, staff augmentation, recruitment, and human capital solutions to our clients. We provide our clients with the ability to identify, screen, select and hire the best and most qualified talent available within today's marketplace. Using over 60 years of professional service knowledge, TekPartners focuses in the areas of contract, staff augmentation, direct hire and contract-to-hire service offerings which helps TekPartners provide world-class service to its clients and candidates.
Coral Springs, FL, FL
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:28:44 PST