Information Security Analyst
A cutting edge regional medical corporation is pursuing a dynamic an innovative person to become a member of their information technology team to plan, engineer and implement IT Security solutions solutions. Ensure data security with service continuity by designing, implementing and managing information security solutions.
In this fast paced global market our client is growing rapidly and the potential for growth and development opportunity exists for the prime candidate!
- Minimum 5 years working in IT Security administration or related field
- Strong knowledge of data encryption, digital certificates and multi-factor authentication
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, as well as adapt to the changing priorities of the business
- Professional experience with MS Windows, UNIX/Linux and networking technologies
- Professional experience in identification, tracking, monitoring and remediation of IT security threats
- Professional experience developing security policies and procedures, and tracking compliance though the organization
- Good working knowledge of departmental, enterprise and cloud security solutions
- Confident, results-oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Applicants are required to complete an I-9 form
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Technical certifications are a plus.
CertaSecure IT Solutions:
We are experienced, highly qualified, and IT professionals, with a broad exposure to data management project.
WHAT WE DO
New regulations are being implemented and existing regulations continue to expand. Understanding the content, true meaning and the future of regulations & standards can be a daunting task. As a result, many organizations have found it most cost effective to utilize outside resources with regulatory compliance expertise as development of this skill set can be time consuming and expensive.
At CertaSecure IT Solutions, we understand that your primary concern is to run your business. Our firm has experience in the electric, insurance, legal, healthcare services, municipalities and other industries and expertise with NIST, SOX, FISMA, TSA and DHS regulations and standards. We can assist your organization in the evaluation of regulatory compliance and addressing potential gaps. We will be there to guide you when new regulations are being created and existing regulations are expanded.
Sat, 25 Feb 2017 09:36:27 PST