Non-Tenure Track/Adjunct Faculty (**Creating Pool**)
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 07-14-2016
In anticipation of possible openings throughout the academic year and summer sessions, the School of Communication maintains a pool of qualified persons interested in non-tenure-track teaching positions. Applications are accepted continuously for non-tenure-track positions and reviewed as vacancies become available. There may not be an actual vacancy at the time you apply.
1. Bachelor's degree in Communication or closely related field.
2. Professional experience in university level teaching.
3. Professional experience in the communication field.
4. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
5. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
Master's degree in Communication or closely related field.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.