Open Positions - Specialist Series
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2017, you will have until July 31st, 2017 to complete your application.
Specialist positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Irvine. These positions are under the sponsorship of the faculty members of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology in the Francisco J. Ayala School of Biological Sciences.
Qualified candidates should send curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL to submit the material requested:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now