Specialist Series (Junior, Assistant, Associate and/or Full
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
The Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery currently accepting applications for Specialists to provide research support during the academic year.
Applications for Specialist series are being sought from degreed candidates with strong laboratory research backgrounds, publications and specialized training. This is an ongoing recruitment. Positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support.
To apply, please log into the UC Irvine's RECRUIT System, located at:
For further information pertaining to this recruitment please contact:
Brian Wong, MD, PhD
Hamid Djalilian, MD
Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
101 The City Drive South, Building 56, Suite 500
Orange, California 92868-5386
ZOT Code 5386
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now