Specialist Series, Open Ranks, Choi
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
Bernard Choi, Ph.D. is seeking applicants with an interest in translational optical imaging. Responsibilities include image collection analysis and computer-based instrumentation. Experience in biophotonics and LabView and MATLAB programming desirable. Candidates for Junior or Assistant Specialist should have a B.S. or M.S. Ph.D. preferred for Associate and Specialist level. Candidates must have the ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting. All appointments are for one year with the potential for extension dependent upon performance and funding.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03463
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Letter of Interest
- Curriculum vitae
- A description of current research and future plans
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
Get started: press Apply Now