Specialist Series, Open Ranks, Chen
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
The Beckman Laser Institute at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings for Junior, Assistant, Associate, and Full Specialists.
Requirements - B.S. degree with Biomedical Optics background. Research areas of particular interest include the development of optical coherence tomography (OCT); multiphoton endoscopy; intravascular photoacoustic tomography; and other biophotonic imaging technologies.
Candidates must have the ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting. Initial appointments are for at least one year with the potential for extension and/or renewal dependent on work performance and availability of funding support. Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03456
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Letter of Interest
- Curriculum vitae
- A description of current research and future plans
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
Get started: press Apply Now