Disaster Medicine Fellowship
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
University of California Irvine, Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking applicants for the fellowship in Disaster Medical Sciences for July 1, 2017. UCI Medical Center is a Level I Trauma center with 5,000 runs/year and a 50,000 ED census. Fellows serve as HS Clinical Instructors. The program combines the disciplines of emergency management/disaster medicine and public health with traditional emphasis on systems research including mass casualty management, scarce resource allocation, and triage. Completion of American Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited Emergency Medicine Residency is required prior to start. One or two year positions are available. The two-year program requires a master's degree and tuition is paid for by the department. Salary commensurate with level of clinical work
Submit CV, statement of interest and three letters of recommendation at:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03503
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now