• Assist field technicians in deploying new infrastructure equipment.
• Troubleshoot infrastructure problems
• Configure and assist in deploying infrastructure equipment
• Evaluate situations and determine the best course of action to correct.
• Monitor performance and correct problems with all aspects of the network.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Work with Senior Network Operations Technicians, Vendors and Customers to have timely resolution to network issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Attention to Detail
• Documentation Skills
• Technical Understanding
• Troubleshooting Mindset
• Network+ Certification
SAFELINK INTERNET SERVICES is Idaho's leading provider of wireless high-speed internet service delivering a premium broadband experience through state-of-the-art wireless technology with over 19 years of experience and industry leading customer service to thousands of customers in Southern Idaho, Treasure Valley, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Idaho, and now West Yellowstone Montana. SAFELINK offers its customers access to low-latency premium quality high-speed Internet across a network of over 200 towers, consistent broadband speeds 24-hours a day, and legendary customer service. SAFELINK INTERNET SERVICES is not only one of the fastest growing Internet companies in Idaho, SAFELINK is catching the attention of other wireless high-speed Internet companies across the United States!
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:32:33 PST