Business System Analyst 20160927_003
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Working experience in:
- Information management
- IT project management
- Product and vendor evaluation
- CAMS Certification
Extensive experience in:
- System development life cycle both waterfall and agile
- QA environment
- System testing
- Financial Crime applications with specific focus on KYC/Customer Due Diligence
- Working in a fast paced environment
Subject matter expert in:
- Requirements definition and documentation
- Problem solving, analysis and defect management
- Workflow analysis
- Modeling: data, process, events, objects
- Business process modeling
- IT standards, procedures, policy
- Responsible for consulting to Information Technology and business management on applying technology to business opportunities, planning, and implementation of cross-functional applications.
- Develops and maintains a complete and accurate understanding of how business units conduct business.
- Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of business's current technology and infrastructure from a functional perspective.
- Aware of and influences future technology capabilities and strategy.
- Provides senior level consulting services regarding Financial Crimes and specifically customer due diligence projects designed to improve business results.
- Works with senior business stakeholders to identify, refine, and document business needs using techniques like business process and data modeling and use case development.
- Assists and at times, may lead clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve complex application problems related to system functions.
- Often first point of contact for user support and problem solving.
- May manage projects.
- Frequently interfaces with business lines, including management, and/or internal resources to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all project/release work.
- Works with, and sometimes leads, technology and application development teams to design or select solutions that appropriately meet the business needs for large and complex projects.
- Reviews and coordinates execution of test plans for multiple projects.
- Looks for opportunities to improve testing process.
Successful applicants will exemplify the client's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 11:37:39 PST