Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
Position: Postdoctoral Scholars
The University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Urology anticipates openings in the Postdoctoral Scholar series.
Requirements - Applications are being sought from recent Ph.D. or M.D. graduates in the field of cancer biology, biochemistry, microbiology or equivalent. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches in molecular biology, microbiology, pathology, and/or chromatin remodeling are desired. The incumbent will carry on research projects related to urological cancers.
This is an ongoing recruitment. Positions are dependant on extramural funding. Salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Department of Urology website: www.urology.uci.edu
To apply: Please log onto UC Irvine' RECRUIT located at:
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following applications materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Curriculum vitae
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
More information about this recruitment: http://www.urology.uci.edu/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
2-3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now