Health Science Clinical Assistant, Associate and Full Professor Internal Medicine Hospitalist
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
The Department of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine, anticipates openings for physicians in its Hospitalist Division . These openings will be at the level of Assistant Professor or above, depending upon the candidate's qualification and will be in the Health Sciences Clinical Series (non-tenure track).
Requirements include an M.D. and Board certification or eligibility within their specialty. Interest in teaching is essential. Academic rank and salary commensurate with qualifications. The applicant must have demonstrated capabilities for teaching and professional service.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine Recruit system at
Applications will be considered until positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy."
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
5-7 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now