QA Analyst II
Contract / Contract to Hire
• Participate in regular review meetings with various project team members to ensure that quality is being maintain throughout the software development life-cycle
• Create, maintain and improve manual and automated test plans, test cases and test suites to support various levels of testing using various types of testing tools and software languages (Test Complete 8, Visual Studio Test Tools, C#, .NET Framework objects, T-SQL/SQL, etc.)
• Perform regularly planned manual and automated tests that focus on; functional, performance, scalability, regression and reliability product testing that will certify the quality of clinical functionality, technical designs and product architecture
• Track and analyze defect test results that can be tracked against specific test cases and code paths in order to find failures and inconsistencies of product code prior to release
• Participate in designing, developing and implementing automated builds and continuous integration processes during the product development and release process
• Write code (using C#, SQL/T-SQL, etc.) to establish and maintain test data that supports manual and automated test suites
• Work proactively with members of teams to find and fix product defects using both manual and automated test methods
• Produce and maintain test coverage reports that are delivered on regular basis to management.
• Provide feedback to teams to improve product solutions, tools and technical approaches
• Work with the management and implementation teams on the sign-off and release cycles to certify final software and documents prior to production releases
• Requires a four-year technical degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum two years of experience with implementing quality assurance and software testing across the full product life-cycle
• Experience with developing and executing test plans, test cases and test suites to support both manual and automated testing
• Experience with implementing and using automated testing tools which include, but not limited to; Test Complete, NUnit, FitNess, Visual Studio Testing Tool, etc.)
• Experience with various types of product methodologies; classic water-fall, CMMI, and/or Agile
• QA Automation experience writing and converting test cases into test scripts
• Database Testing Experience
• Strong technical skills with Windows operating systems (Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7), object oriented design/development, SQL Server database (Management Studio, Reporting Services/Report Builder, SSIS, Configuration Utility), SQL/T-SQL languages (C#, HTML, Silverlight), and .NET Framework (3.5/4.0-WCF/WPF/ASP.NET) and Entity-Framework
• Strong technical skills with Windows development and productivity tools such as; Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Office 2007/2010, etc.
• Experience with implementing design and programming patterns that are used as industry best practices
• Experience with collaborating with various team personnel that include but not limited to; engineering, quality assurance, sales, implementation, management, clinical, customers etc.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to communicate in verbal or written form in order to provide adequate solutions
Tek Connexion is a professional services organization providing clients with IT staff augmentation services including contract (temporary) consultants, contract-to-hire and permanent placement of IT professionals. While we specialize in staffing ERP projects, we also have years of experience assisting clients with staffing various IT positions across their organizations. Tek Connexion leadership has over fourteen years of IT staffing and consulting (project) experience with our focus being solely on our customer's needs. Tek Connexion maintains the highest levels of service and candidate quality while offering our clients flexibility to quickly change gears to meet their needs along with pricing and rates which are lower than our competitions. We have various options with regards to structuring our pricing and services to best fit our customer's ever changing needs and budgets to ensure they are meeting deadlines and project goals on time and within budget.
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:49:38 PST