Marketing Analyst (Paid Search)
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your SEM experience to manage campaigns at a large scale? Are you both analytical and a creative marketer, someone with experience scaling campaigns that drives traffic & ROI? Do you want to join one of Seattle's top startups? If so, read on!
Why Work Us?
We help consumers by providing information-rich websites that guide them through complex decisions, and matches them with companies that can help. We are an online marketing and media company that is packed with over-achievers, all working together to grow our clients' bottom-line. Our passion for delivering results for our clients has, in turn, driven our own success. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in the Seattle area, are proud to be one of the top 10 small businesses to work for in Washington State and, crucially, we are profitable.
We are building a company for the long-haul. We offer extraordinary opportunities for talented, driven people. We have been able to accomplish so much and have grown so fast because of the talent and hard work of the people who have chosen to join our team. We have a core philosophy of recognizing individual, team, and company achievements in very tangible ways.
Based in downtown Bellevue, we're fast growing. Our core company philosophy is to hire the best people possible, give them clear objectives, and let them flex their creative muscles without being micromanaged.
What's the Job?
In this high-impact, high-visibility role you will be responsible for driving the SEM strategy of the company, including developing strategies, tactics & campaigns, analyzing results and finding opportunities for growth.
• You will have the exciting opportunity to directly impact the bottom line with your strategies.
• You will work with world-class marketing team and contribute to the management and development of automated bidding strategies.
• Perform marketing research and testing on ad copy, partner features, and ad extensions to improve click-through-rate and quality of conversions.
• Create new campaigns and keywords to further expansion of accounts.
• Provide analysis of campaign performance to offer optimization recommendations.
• Implement changes across multiple campaigns and accounts in line with PPC strategy.
• You will investigate, identify and find new SEM opportunities for growth.
• You will use Google analytics and SEM tools to track and optimize performance.
• You will stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates and their impact on our sites.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have good experience in SEM, will be comfortable diving into analytics and SEM data, performing competitive analysis and creative in finding and implementing winning SEM tactics and strategies through testing continual testing.
Specific required qualifications include:
• 2-5+ years of hands-on experience with SEM, including building, optimizing and analyzing SEM campaigns.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in executing successful SEM campaigns to drive growth.
• Experience managing a budget from an ROI perspective.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, but recognize the value of contributing in a team environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Previous startup experience a plus.
• Passion for SEM is a must!
• Bachelor's degree required, in Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business or related field preferred.
If you're up for the challenge you should join us!
(More Company information provided once application received)
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:48:57 PST