A 50 member public accounting firm located in Orland Park is in search of a Senior Auditor.
Responsible for the full scope of an audit and accounting engagements from planning through completion, Play an important role in larger team projects and assisting other team members when needed, Team member should be an organized, professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and work effectively with our clients and staff. Knowledge of Ultra Tax, Caseware, PPC software packages a plus (not required). Flexible hours during certain times of year.
Provided with laptop, scanner and monitor for fieldwork. This is modern digital firm. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA in progress
- 3+ years recent experience in CPA firm
- Financial statement audits of privately held companies, non-profits, employee benefit plans or local governments
- Staff supervisory and project leadership experience
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and budgets
- Financial experience is a must
- Must be able to run an Audit from start to finish
Our organization prides ourselves on the relationship and control we have with each and every active client. When a candidate is considered for a role, then presented to our client, we anticipate an average of 48hrs turnaround that would provide feedback on the application. When applying directly or through other organizations, sometimes the stress of waiting to hear feedback, is greater than the stress of the work itself. We work to create a strong match, provide prompt feedback and manage the process to schedule everything, so you don't have to.
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:44:11 PST