Social Media Specialist
Anya Bridal seeks a Social Media Specialist to work contract for us, that will maintain our digital media brand through social media outlets (facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.). Social Media specialist will be responsible for implementing social media strategies, plans and content. Most of the work would be done offsite, at home. Some meetings and conference calls would be required. Part-time, an estimated 10-15 hours a week.
- Create and manage content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., while upholding Anya Bridal brand identity
- Manage and implement social media strategies across all social media channels
- Provide content and monitoring to key social media outlets
- Work closely with creative team to create new campaigns across a variety of social channels
- Seek new social media platforms and technology opportunities and stay at the forefront of social media trends and channels
- Respond timely to all messages and inquiries.
Social Media Specialist
- An AA Degree in Social Media, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years working in social media across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.) and the ability to offer innovative ideas
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with web site analytics
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of HTML, CMS, CSS and Web usability preferred
- Experience with interpreting, optimizing and marketing SEO data
In just 8 years, Anya Bridal has become the top bridal salon in the Atlanta area, with brides traveling from all over the country for the Anya Bridal experience. Our team of expert consultants take pride in understanding personal style to find the perfect gown.
Anya Bridal is home to the largest wedding dress inventory in the southeast. With over 1,500 off-the-rack gowns available in sizes 0-32, brides have the ability to take home their dream dress the same day. We can also special order any size or color from the industry's most acclaimed labels: Allure Bridals, Mori Lee, Casablanca, Justin Alexander, and Pronovias.
Our parent company Savvi Formalwear has been in business for over 45 years in Atlanta. There are 12 Savvi Formalwear locations around the Atlanta Metro area.
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:04:04 PST