Youth Aide (Temporary Summer), CP1N21543CE
Assist in the smooth operation of on and off campus programs under the direction of the youth coordinators.
Position Title: Youth Aide (Temporary Summer), CP1N21543CE
Duties of Position:
- Coordinate daily check-in and check-out of students.
- Assist classroom instructors with their supplies when necessary and with special projects upon request.
- Assist in the cleanup of supplies after class and store them properly.
- Supervise students between classes and during lunch.
- Accept special assignments from the youth staff as directed by the Youth Administrative Assistant. Such assignments will include distribution and collection of attendance sheets, calls to absent students and alphabetizing of emergency forms.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Previous proven experience working with youth in or any type of camp environment.
High School graduate.
1-2 years experience in park district or other summer programming.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Telephone and copy machines.
Fast paced environment. Duties varies daily due to programming changes.
Training for this position starts in June 2017
This position requires a Background Check at the expense of the College.
Department: Youth Education - YE
Position Type: Temporary - TP
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt