Data Management Analyst II
The Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research in the College of Pharmacy invites applications for a full-time, 12-month staff position for a Data Management Analyst II. The successful candidate will assist in study design, conduct statistical analysis, and participate in interpretation and reporting of research findings for multiple research projects. This position will serve as a Data Analyst in the Center for Pharmacogenomics and Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research.
QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
Responsible for collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports. This position will require expertise in both database design and complex statistical methods and algorithms. Designing and/or developing specific databases for collection, tracking, and reporting of research data. Participating in proposal writing and funding searches. May lead, guide, and train junior faculty, post-doctoral fellows, and/or graduate students performing related work.
WRITING REPORTS OF ANALYSES
Using software tools for word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and organizational analyses (e.g. Microsoft Office products), provides reports of analyses to decision makers.Advertised Salary:
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.Minimum Requirements:
Master's degree in an appropriate area; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree in statistics, biostatistics, statistical genetics or related discipline
- Experience with large datasets, SQL, Stata
- Strong SAS, R or Python programming skills
- Knowledge of data management programming efficiency, analysis procedures and reporting features
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Knowledge of basic principles of clinical research
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
To be considered, candidates must upload a resume, cover letter, and list of references.
This is a time-limited position. A criminal background check will be required.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants do not need to reapply.Health Assessment Required: No