Graphic Artist and Web Design
We are seeking a Graphic Artist and Web Design professional to join our Cano Health team!
The Graphic Artist and Web Designer role will be responsible for the creation, design, order and inventory of advertising, promotional materials, website updates and other marketing efforts as assigned. The professional in this role must have verifiable experience with medium to large companies, preferably in healthcare. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This is a part time position, working as needed to complete requested duties and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create printed promotional materials to include flyers, pamphlets, coupons, brochures, postcards, business card, appointment cards and numerous other printed documents.
- Translates updates to printed material to website design and information updates.
- Ensures approved design and graphics are utilized for all materials and the website.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from management to develop the best product for Cano.
- Interacts with printing companies to achieve the best deal for the company.
- Instructs printing companies through order of printed materials to ensure timely and error free results, while ensuring top quality at acceptable rates.
- Ensures adequate stock of promotional and advertising products are on hand for use at all times.
- Make updates and changes to the website based on requests of management or changes to standard materials (such as logo, added services, etc....).
- May provide guidance or expertise to others
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Arts degree preferred. Area of focus in Graphic Design, Website Design, and/or Healthcare Marketing strongly preferred.
• Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a medium to large company, or consulting for this type of company, in comparable role.
• Must have experience with printing product vendor relations.
• Team player with proven ability to develop strong working relationships within a fast-paced, matrix organization.
• Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills; ability to make persuasive presentations to senior leaders as required.
• Customer centric and interpersonal skills are required.
• Demonstrates managerial courage as well as an ability to maneuver effectively in a changing environment.
• Strong working knowledge of applications such as Word and Excel as well as graphic design tools like Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and photo-editing software.
• Must possess graphic design portfolio
• Deadline and detail oriented
• Business acumen: planning and organizational skills
Cano Health is a full service healthcare center with primary care doctors, dentists, and chiropractors, as well as allergy, vascular and endocrinology services. Cano Health currently has multiple locations working as a team to provide high quality comprehensive care.
Check out our website www.canohealth.com
Pembroke Pines, FL
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:21:08 PST