We are seeking an Accounting Assistant to become an integral part of our team! You will working in the accounting department with both employees and clients.
- Process Payroll
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Generate Monthly Billing
- Quickbooks Online Bookkeeping
- Perform all other accounting tasks as directed
- QuickBooks Online Certified
- Strong Accounting Background (Full Spectrum)
- Good Working Knowledge of Computer Systems
- Self-Motivated with an ability to adapt to Flexible Working Hours
- BS in Accounting Preferred
- Diligence regarding Deadline-Driven Tasks
- Basic At-Home Office - Will be working remotely
We are the nations leader in outsourced dental billing. Our clients require highly skilled dental office managers that can consult with client offices about their collection issues, post all patient EOBs properly to patient ledgers, read radiographs, direct staff, appeal denied dental claims, and manage the client's insurance account receivables.
eAssist dental billing exists for two reasons. First, to help our client dentists enjoy the practice of dentistry by helping them collect 100% of what they produce. Secondly, to provide a meaningful career path and the freedom to work from home for Dental Office Managers looking for more security.
Please visit http://www.dentalbilling.com and http://www.dentalaccounting.com for more information.
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:30:12 PST