QC Inspector with CDL
~~Position is located at the Sierra Army Depot in Herlong CA. $3000 relocation bonus is applicable
• Conducts initial inspection to include fuel tank inspection, conducts in-process inspections
• Conducts final inspections
• Quality control procedures
• Able to read technical manual, look up parts, and fill out forms
• Able to use test, diagnostic, and measurement equipment; able to record measures
• Implementing a quality control plan
• Maintaining quality records and documentation
• Other duties as assigned
*****Must provide own mechanic tools. Special tools will be provided.
• High school diploma / equivalent.
• 3 years proven experience in maintaining, refurbishing, building & inspecting HEMTT M978/M985.
• 8 years experience supervising tactical wheeled vehicle, maintenance and repair, and refurbishment.
• Must have a valid CDL (Commercial Drivers License) to test drive the vehicles.
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.
Be advised that you are only required to apply for ONE position. Pick your best employment opportunity and only apply once. If you apply for more than one position, all applications will be deleted and you will not be considered for any open positions.
Ensure you have all the qualities and experience listed in the job description before applying or your resume will be discarded.
If directions are not followed as per above, your resume will be deleted form the system and you will be forced to re-apply following all terms outlined.
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 07:47:43 PST