ChaiOne applies a results-driven strategy to digital endeavors. We are an experienced team of business-minded creatives who boast a variety of backgrounds in mobile/web design and development expertise. We create innovative, beautiful mobile solutions that solve complex business problems of large enterprises. We identify ourselves as explorers who take on challenges to make complicated processes simple.
Project Managers at ChaiOne work with collaborative cross-functional teams of designers, engineers, quality assurance and UX researchers to deliver successful projects. They functionally report to Digital Strategists, who is ultimately responsible for client success.
The Project Manager is accountable for:
- Creating product backlog in collaboration with Research, Design, and Engineering teams
- Project planning and scheduling
- Sprint planning
- Meeting sprint goals
- Running daily scrums with product team comprised of Research, Design, Engineering, and Quality Assurance teams
- Identifying and removing roadblocks for the product team
- Performing sprint demos to the client at the end of each sprint, including build distribution
- Keeping the client up to date on progress as well as blocks from the client side
- Communicating daily/weekly status of the project to all stakeholders
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Release planning in collaboration with Digital Strategist on the account
- Gathering and documenting client requirements for product being developed
- Managing release scope to ensure attainment of both client and internal financial objectives
- Managing client expectations and working with Digital Strategist when there is change in scope to create change orders
- Keeping the client up to date on progress and any blocks from the client side
- Ensure sprint deliverables from the solutions teams are meeting requirements
- Project resource management to ensure goal attainment
Requirements for the role:
- 1-3 years of experience delivering digital solutions for enterprise clients
- Design or Technology consulting expertise working with business stakeholders
- Experience managing distributed teams
- Experience with waterfall/agile methodologies
- Exposure to and interest in UCD and Design thinking
- Computer Engineering background is a huge plus
Why do you want to work with us?
ChaiOne is a tight-knit group of creative, talented, and entertaining people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- We offer a flexible, social work environment.
- You'll work alongside some of the best creative minds in the business.
- Great benefits: bonus plan, 401(k) with match, paid conference days, health, vision, dental insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- For more info, www.chaione.com/careers/
ChaiOne helps companies around the world accelerate their business by creating mobile solutions that people love. ChaiOne's mobile solutions capitalize on the dynamic power of smartphones, tablets, and wearables generating a modern way to connect with the new global audience.
We make complex simple; changing the way people work.
The projects ChaiOnauts work on are challenging, dynamic, and cutting-edge. Our culture embraces highly capable, intelligent individuals who want a flexible, casual environments and are unafraid of exploring uncharted mobile tech waters. We don't shy away from the Dragon Gaps, we rock them in Chucks and tshirts while drinking good coffee (and beer).
If you're interested in learning more check us out at chaione.com/careers
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:00:31 PST