Adjunct - Computer Science & Information Systems
SUNY Sullivan is seeking a Computer Science and Information Systems Adjunct for a Fall 2017 appointment to provide instruction for the following types of courses:
- Networking Essentials
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Logic and Problem Solving (algorithms and pseudocode)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems & Technology or related field from an accredited institution of higher learning preferred; or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems and 6 years or more experience in the field.
- Professional experience in Computer Science & Computer Information Systems or related field is highly desirable.
- Teaching experience, preferably in the community college setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as necessary for working with diverse groups of people with varying backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to and effectively learn new technologies (learning management systems, online tools, simulated lab environments, etc.).
- Familiarity with a breadth and depth of technologies, as applied to specific classes
This position will remain open until filled. Please forward cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to:
For more detailed information regarding this position or other employment opportunities, please visit our website at: www.sunysullivan.edu/humanresources
Affirmation Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Adjunct - Computer Science & Information Systems
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly