Brand Marketing Manager
SEEKING A TALENTED, CREATIVE MARKETING MANAGER FOR LONG-TERM CONTRACT WITH SEARCH ENGINE GIANT!!
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at this organization starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how this organization's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only this organization can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Brand Marketing Manager, Culture and Science - Mountain View, CA
As the Brand Marketing Manager for Culture and Science, you will step into a position where you are challenged to think beyond the obvious, creating and executing on cutting-edge 360 marketing campaigns for one of the world's most recognized brands. You'll work alongside a team of highly motivated marketers on initiatives that creatively illustrate how the power of this organization's brand, values and how most impressive features all work together. You'll be required to evaluate big marketing opportunities, develop strategic marketing plans, and put them into action through flawless execution. You will have a general passion for culture, creativity and technology. You are highly strategic and understand how to tell stories that resonate at the heart of the consumer and enjoy the challenge of re-inventing how brands are thought of in the cultural space.
Lead the planning, creative development and marketing of high-profile programs across this organization
- Global marketing support on this organization's Lunar X Prize, a this organization sponsored race to the moon
- Content and marketing support for this organization's programs, championing the young and creative online, at events and via partners
- Oversee and extend the reach of existing brand programs that bring this organization's products to life in moments that matter in culture
- Lead effectively across functions, products, and regions - often with competing objectives and priorities
- Build and manage operating budget for the resource and investment requirements necessary.
- Measure programs for effectiveness
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- A marketing all-rounder. Equally comfortable planning events as social media campaigns
- Strong marketing background. 5+ years at world class agency or brand
- Track record of executing on cutting-edge marketing campaigns
- Intuitive understanding of social and content marketing
- A passion for technology, online products, online marketing, understanding of this organization's strategic and competitive position
Akorbi offers multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN 15038:2006 and M/WBE Certification.
Mountain View, CA
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 12:08:47 PST