World Renowned Wellness Center with patients from as far as Australia looking for full time webmaster with SEO skills.
The Webmaster will be in charge of publishing content, maintaining continuity of digital branding, themes, designing layouts, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers. Webmaster will need working knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic websites.
The qualified individual will possess the following qualities:
• Experience with publishing and design software (WordPress) to develop and maintain new company websites.
• Ability do design customized web pages and interfaces based on specifications.
• Content writing, design, and placement on the fly. Design emphasis on clean, usable and sophisticated layouts.
• Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Meticulous eye for detail, style, and colors.
• UI/UX trends, and accessibility standards.
• Experience in medical media, marketing, and advertising.
• Social Media content including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus with an intensive focus on our YouTube channel.
• Minimal content writing for social media posts, blog content, and email campaign through Mailchimp.
• Strong communication skills and an up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
• Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Provide timely communication to team members.
• Be professional, a team player and be attentive to detail.
• Highly organized and work well under pressure.
• Bachelor's degree required. Majors in Marketing Communication, or Web preferred.
• This position includes paid benefits. Compensation is based on experience.
This position includes paid benefits. Compensation is based on experience. Hours will be 8-5 Monday through Friday. Located in Oldsmar, FL
Sponaugle Wellness Institute
At Sponaugle Wellness Institute, we practice integrative medicine combining the best of western medicine and natural medicine to assist the healing of patients suffering from chronic illness. Our typical patient has undergone treatment from multiple doctors and wellness centers, yet they have failed to regain their health.
These complicated patients normally suffer from multiple undiagnosed medical disorders. They require a more comprehensive diagnostic work up and a more intensive treatment than is available through routine medicine.
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:57:47 PST