Accounts Payable Clerk
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Cart Mart team here in San Marcos.
- Setting up and maintaining vendor accounts
- Matching, batching and coding invoices for inventory items purchased
- Researching vendor issues
- Reconciling vendor statements to A/P aging
- Setting up and maintaining all inventory items and vendor costs
- Updating inventory list pricing according to vendor markup (automated)
- Preparing and reviewing parts inventory reports with applicable departments
- Effectively communicate inventory issues with management
- Month-end close
- Perform special projects as necessary
Candidates must have:
- 3+ years experience processing High Volume, Accounts Payable for inventory invoices
- Inventory experience
- ERP experience
- Manufacturing, auto, aerospace or golf cart industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills, with ability to present ideas and information clearly
Please send resumes with portfolios to email@example.com. Thank you for your consideration!
Cart Mart is an award winning Golf, Commercial and Low Speed Vehicle dealership with over 55 years in business (Since 1959). We are the Oldest, largest and one of the most respected dealers of our kind in our industry. We have achieved impressive growth year after year by having the best team and by developing strong partnerships with top line manufacturers like Club Car, Polaris, Taylor-Dunn, Garia and Yamaha, each who represent the best brands in the industry. We are successful because we are friendly, we know our business and we take care of our employees and customers.
San Marcos, CA
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 13:04:00 PST