Help Desk Technician
Job Summary: Provide support to end users on a variety of issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Standard Desktop Software Support Services
- Software Release Management
- Centralized Software Deployment Services
- Software Life-Cycle Management
- Operation Manuals Distribution / SOP Support
- Desktop Automation Planning Support
- Desktop Account Management
- Desktop Acquisition / Life-Cycle Support
- Desktop Touch Labor Support
- End-User Training
- US Citizen
- Current Security+ CE Certification
- Ability to obtain DoD Security Clearance
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
Veteran Engineering and Technology, LLC (VET) is a premier IT systems, systems engineering, training, and technical management firm specializing in cost effective, high quality and industry leading support services for a broad range of clients.
We are also a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Fort Dix, NJ
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:16:47 PST