Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy
Dominican University of California is seeking a dynamic candidate for a 9-month, renewable full-time term faculty appointment in the department of occupational therapy for the 2017-2018 academic year. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of clinical experience in physical rehabilitation, but will consider all practice areas. All course materials have been fully developed, and mentoring is available for new faculty.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate OT classes across the curriculum
- Maintain office hours, supervision of students and academic advising
- Participate in service to the department and attendance at departmental meetings
- Master’s degree or entry-level OTD acceptable
- Prior college level teaching and/or fieldwork supervision experience preferred
Additional Position Information
- Preferred application deadline is 3/31/17, but position will remain open until filled
- Must be eligible for and obtain a California occupational therapy license
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican is located in beautiful Marin County, 12 miles north of San Francisco. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- A cover letter is required
- Compile resume/CV and cover letter into one PDF document and upload in the Resume/CV section
- For further questions on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to apply: https://dominican.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers
For More Information Contact:
Kitsum Li, Assistant Professor (Search Chair)
Department of Occupational Therapy
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment. We are committed in thought, word, and deed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values the diversity of its student body. The University actively promotes an institutional culture that practices equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of all under-represented groups in higher education.