CTS is looking for a BizTalk Developer who has a passion for solving problems. At CTS, you get to do more than just sling code, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a company who cares about your career. We provide a clearly defined path to help you advance, and you can keep your skills in check with training in the latest technologies and company-paid certifications. CTS serves local clients, which means you won't be a road warrior. You'll work with a local team of smart, dedicated people like yourself, and we'll plan monthly team events so you can have fun, too. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement multi-tier enterprise software for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
- Develop, deploy, test and troubleshoot Microsoft BizTalk Integration solutions including schemas, maps, pipelines and orchestrations
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
- Learn from your peers and from our years of experience through training classes, engineering reviews, and our mentor program
- Grow in your career, and enhance your technical abilities.
What you'll need:
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or directly related degree required
- 4+ years of software development experience with .NET, VB.NET or C#
- 4+ years design and implementation experience using Microsoft-based technologies
- 2+ years proficiency with Microsoft BizTalk Server platform (2006, 2006R2, 2009 , 2010, 2013, 2013R2) is required
- Experience coaching, teaching, and mentoring inexperienced developers on new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to stay current with technology and a willingness to learn
- Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, RUP, SCRUM, or MSF
Our people are our most important asset. We have over 350 employees across 6 different office locations, but we are all one team. Together, we work with Fortune 1000 clients across the Southeast to build custom solutions to their business problems. Every project is unique, and provides new challenges and opportunities to learn from some of the best minds in the business. Our areas of expertise include software development, quality assurance, business intelligence, application integration, portals & collaboration, and application lifecycle management. Each of our offices has a fun and unique culture, but we all share the same passion for our work. With our career development program and internal training initiatives, you have all the tools you need to reach your full potential. The rest is up to you! Don't believe us? Check us out for yourself at www.askcts.com/careers.
Best Places to Work, Nashville Business Journal, 2016-2017
Best Companies to Work for in Alabama, Business Alabama Magazine, 2010-Present
Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association For Business Resources, 2012-Present
Best Places to Work, Charlotte Business Journal, 2015
Visit www.askcts.com/careers to read more about the perks of working at CTS!
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 13:17:44 PST