Alternate Terminal Manager
- When terminal manager is not available, acts as the single point of contact for coordinating, controlling and directing fuel operations to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Ensures the requisition, receipt, storage, issue, handling, quality control and accounting of petroleum products
- Provide on-time fuel support to base vehicles, organizational tanks and transient aircraft
- Provide/ensure fuel services in a safe manner
- Confirms fuels account reconciliation is timely and accurate IAW DoD 4140.25M and DLA Energy policies and procedures
- Responsible for Inspections and Operator & Preventive Maintenance of vehicles, petroleum equipment and facilities
- Meet Air Force, local, state and Federal compliance and environmental requirements
- When the terminal manager is not available, acts as fuels accountable officer and primary POC for local customers
- Determines appropriate actions and leads individual fuels teams
- Trains fuels team members on operations and maintains employee training records
- Assists in establishing work schedules to ensure support requirements of met
- Periodically monitors operators performing fuel operations and inspections
- 6+ years relevant experience working in fuels required; at least three (3) years in base level general fuels, and three (3) years in a fuels supervisory capacity
- Completion of the Fuels Management Officer Course or Petroleum Logistics Management Course (or commercial equivalents) and Responsible Officer/Terminal Manager/Property Administrator Course required.
- Current Class B commercial driver's license (CDL) with HAZMAT indorsement required or must meet qualifications to obtain.
- Must be able to obtain and retain a government issued clearance
- Active Secret clearance a plus
- Strong knowledge and minimum three (3) years problem solving and direct application experience of DOD DLA Energy and AF fuels management instructions and procedures required.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in operational fuels management, to include receipt, storage, issue, inventory control, quality control, inspection and operator maintenance of fuels systems, equipment and refueling vehicles.
- Minimum three (3) years hands-on experience in properties & characteristics of liquid propellants, gases, oxidizers, and petroleum products; safety precautions; laboratory procedures; fuels automated system procedures' accounting; statistical methods and procedures.
- Minimum three (3) years experience analizing and establishing operational requirements by applying commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within fuels management arena.
- Comprehensive ability to respond to Contract Officer Reprentative (COR) and other base agency issues in an effective, appropriate and safe manner.
- Significant degree of fuels supervisory experience utilizing creativity and latitude is required.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office 7 Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Obtain and maintain eligibility to obtain and hold State and Class B CDL driver's license, plus indorements
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Corporate Allocation Services, a division of Katmai, provides high quality management and technical support services to federal government agencies nationwide. We are a woman-owned, small disadvantaged business. Our Strategic Plan supports our corporate goal of diversification which is achieved through continually adding capabilities to ensure our customers accomplish their missions.
Corporate Allocation Services is a ISO 9001:2008 Certified company with over 150 employees in eleven states at multiple project locations in support of the following:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Justice
- Department of Transportation
Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 11:46:09 PST