Immediate Opportunity - IVR Architect
My name is Robina and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an IVR Architect a prominent client of ours. This position is located in San Ramon, CA. Details for the positions are as follows:
• Programmer/Analyst designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas
• Applicant should have excellent Technical skillset, also should sound knowledge of whole system to maintain the IVR system.
• Should be able perform day to day housekeeping activities.
• Development and documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Coordination with stakeholders and architects to understand, anticipate, and meet current and future business needs.
• Modify and configure current IVR applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document. Prepares and obtains approval of system and development documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards and processes. Anticipate client concerns and questions and provide timely, professional, straight forward (non-technical) communications.
• Supports may include bug fixes, patches, minor enhancements, and service request
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in developing and deploying Cisco Nuance IVR system.
• Technical resource that is responsible for tracking production issues and driving them to closure. Ability to communicate and triage with other technical teams and line of business partners. Should be proactive and have excellent technical skills with ability to proactively monitor and check logs, code, and write code for bugs, enhancements. Should have excellent communication skills
Reply to this post with your resume attached
Please forward this post to any friends or colleagues as we do offer Referral Bonuses!
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
San Ramon, CA
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:25:56 PST