Testing Lead - CC&B Implementation
Identifying software problems before release is a critical role. If your specialty is being that key individual who has the creativity and planning to find those elusive 'features' and you have experience with Customer Care and Billing Systems, let's talk more.
- Works closely with Program Manager and Test Coordinator to ensure a good understanding of testing scope for a given Phase of Testing.
- Works closely with Project Tracks to understand the details of all the widgets that will be delivered from Build into Testing.
- Conducts or ensures that Code Walk-Throughs are conducted before migration to test. Owns the SCM (Software Configuration Mgmt.) Migration Request for the Testing Phase.
- Technical Testing:
- Test Planning: Authors the Assembly & Integration Test Plan (.doc). Documents data selection & end-to-end environment prep (multiple applications); documents key checkpoint/ validations; writes SQL's to pull data for technical review. May also perform account selection or mock-up files needed for the testing scope.
- Test Execution: Root cause analysis and resolution for batch abends, error mgmt., and overall technical results: Run SQL's & review data.
Perform informal on-line testing to adequately flex functionality.
Refine env prep / setup based on testing lessons learned.
- Account Selection & Validation:
- Perform and coordinate other IT staff with Testbed Acct Selection.
- Perform and coordinate other IT staff with Acct Selection for specific business test scenarios.
- Break / Fix support during Test Execution:
- Attend Defect Meetings to gain a good understanding of all defects.
- Coordinate IT Testing Team (technical staff): Assist with root cause analysis and with determining defect resolution (approach); follow-up with staff to ensure defects are moving through the process - reassign defects to other team members if needed.
- Conducts or ensures that Code Walk-Throughs are conducted prior to migration for defect resolution.
- Single Point of Contact to coordinate SCM Migration Requests.
- Identify and implement Testing Process Improvements.
- Assist with Production Implementation Planning - assess what can (and cannot) be implemented to production earl
Desired Skills and Background
- Very strong CCB Functional Knowledge and Technical
- Demonstrated ability to author large, complex Test Plans that require integration of multiple applications and external business partners and vendors
- Demonstrated leadership, having led technical teams ideally in a Testing / Defect Mgmt. role
- Good communications and follow-up with open items, with both internal project teams and external business partners or vendors
- Strong trouble-shooting / problem solving skills
- SQL fluent on the CCB data model
- Detail oriented, quality focused
- Data Analysis skills
- Ideally, Quality Center testing tool knowledge
Opportunity knocks with this growing industry and company.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:56:45 PST