N30715, N30723, N30736, N30737 NGEN USMC- IT Specialist Junior- ES
Must be a US Citizen
- Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client- server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network. Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
- Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification. Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I for Enterprise Services, and IAT Level II for Transport
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience required.
- Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I for Enterprise Services.
- Security Clearance: DOD Secret SSBI
Tec-Masters, Inc. (TMI) has a robust benefits package for full time employees. TMI offers Healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability, supplemental life insurance, supplemental health care, and a Flexible Spending Account. We provide a 401(K) Plan and a Safe Harbor Match. Full time employees are provided 11 Paid Holidays, 120 hours to use for Vacation/Sick/Personnel Business, and tuition assistance of $3,500 per year.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001:2008, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
New Orleans, LA
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:05:46 PST