Lead Web Developer
Team lead Web Developer is responsible for understanding vision, requirements and execution demands of a dynamic and fast-paced environment designed to engage customers and generate lead flow. Full stack development skills required to support all web development needs, including CMS, blogs, campaign landing pages, email, database integration, APIs, Mobile, and responsive multi-browser user experiences.
responsible for active participation and leadership in requirements, design, development and testing of web site enhancements, new development, maintenance and bug fixes. This individual is also responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of the web environments (production, development and staging).
• Strong Communications Skills
• 4 plus years MySQL and SQL experience along with Couchbase, Mongo and NoSQL experience
• 4 plus years LAMP and/or MEAN experience
• 4 plus years Web development experience
• 2 plus years' experience working with WordPress, Drupal, Drupal Theme books, Module Development and view management
• 4 plus years' experience with HTML / XHTML and CSS
• 4 plus years jQuery & jQuery mobile framework, Java Script, JSON experience
• 4 years' Ruby experience
• 2 years PHP experience
• Deep CMS Integration Experience and knowledge of multiple environments.
• Experience with github and common CI tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.
• AWS and Google Cloud development and DevOps experience
• 4 plus years developing custom web applications
• 2 plus years of CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) experience
Essential Job Duties
Summary of Primary/Essential Job Duties:
• Full stack application Development and Production Support.
• Acts as web architecture expert, driving discussions on support, scalability and maintenance of all aspects of the site and the architectural components that support the web infrastructure.
• Experienced in bare metal and cloud-based web architectures preferred.
• Works on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements, web-based applications and database backed websites.
• Manages security compliance for application, architecture and data.
• Creation and maintenance of DevOps processes that ensure agile development, testing and deployment are in place.
• Works with IT to ensure system management, backup and DR procedures are functioning.
• Responsible for working with IT department to maintain system currency on patches, upgrades and security vulnerabilities.
• Applies appropriate CSS media, devices, and architectures.
• Manages back-end development for web site, intranet, mobile applications and digital signage.
We specialize in staffing exceptional IT Professionals to industry leading companies in the US and abroad. Through our dedicated and ethical approach, we represent the finest employers and professionals in the marketplace today. This position is with one of our clients.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:56:24 PST