Our firm offers exceptional opportunities for a Financial Advisor, where a career path is accomplished through your own professional achievements, not seniority or tenure. We provide our Financial Advisors with professional development and customer leads through a thriving tax practice, while allowing for a flexible schedule and the potential to earn a rewarding income.
As a Financial Advisor, you will:
• Build a business from an existing tax practice, making face-to-face contacts with families and businesses that are referred to you.
• Work a small existing book.
• Cultivate and get to know clients, sharing you expertise in assessing needs and objectives in order to deliver appropriate investments and services.
• Receive in-depth financial and business development training.
• Be able to earn what you are worth; your pay reflects an unlimited income.
As a Financial Advisor, you can:
• Build a business where you work for yourself, but not by yourself.
• Earn a base salary on top of commissions and bonuses.
• Earn a career in a stable, secure industry that is always in need.
• Spend your workdays making a difference in people's lives.
Qualities that help you succeed:
• A solid sales training base or management history.
• The commitment and relationship-building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients.
• The ability to be highly driven, sales-oriented and self-managing.
• Preferably a Series 7 license, but a Series 6 is acceptable as well.
Our Financial Advisors receive all of the support and leads that they need to run a successful book of business and help clients achieve their long-term financial goals.
Growing accounting and tax practice.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 08:01:03 PST