ASSOCIATE DEAN FOR GRADUATE EDUCATION AND FACULTY ADMINISTRATION
The Associate Dean for Graduate Education and Faculty Administration (AD- GEFA) is a full-time administrative position. The AD-GEFA reports directly to the Dean and is a core member of Paul College's senior leadership team. The AD-GEFA will help to shape the future of Paul College in two strategic areas: 1) growing our graduate programs in business, accounting and economics and expanding our portfolio of programs; and 2) developing our faculty and creating a vibrant and engaged faculty culture. The AD-GEFA will demonstrate excellent academic achievements as well as strong professional characteristics including leadership and vision, commitment to achieving results, the ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization, integrity, and a strong commitment to graduate education and its contribution to the academic mission, vision and strategy of the Paul College. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Experienced faculty member with the rank of Full or Associate Professor and a strong track record of teaching and research.
- Demonstrated success in teaching at the graduate level in business, accounting, economics, or other types of professional programs.
- Demonstrated success in leading or managing faculty and academic departments or programs. Direct experience with managing graduate programs preferred.
- Collaborative leadership style with strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders – faculty, staff, students, alumni, business partners.
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinker with skills and passion for results-oriented business development.
Paul College is one of six colleges within UNH. It has elite business school accreditation from the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Business Education (AACSB) and was ranked in 2016 among the top 100 undergraduate business programs by Bloomberg Businessweek. The College has a beautiful new building (2013) with excellent teaching facilities, a dynamic and collegial culture, and an engaged student body and alumni community. The College has experienced rapid growth in undergraduate enrollments in recent years. Currently, the College has 2,600 undergraduate students, 300 graduate students, and close to 80 full-time tenure faculty. The College offers four undergraduate degrees: BS Business Administration; BS Economics; BA Economics; and BS Hospitality Management. At the graduate level, Paul College offers MBA (full-time, part-time, online), MS Accounting, and MA and PhD in Economics. The College's online MBA program was ranked in the top 100 by US News and World Report in 2017.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, retirement, tuition, and paid time off.
Application review will begin on April 10.
To apply, and to view a full job description and minimum qualifications required, visit the following web site: https://jobs.usnh.edu
Application materials may be electronically attached with application. Computer access/assistance is available at the Human Resources Office, 2 Leavitt Lane, Durham, NH 03824 or call 603-862-0501 (TTY Users 603-862-3227).
UNH is an AA/EEO Employer. UNH is committed to excellence through the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages women and minorities to apply.