The Outreach Recruiter is a member of the college's recruitment team and must possess strong oral and written communication skills to promote and articulate the mission of the college to a diverse group of future students. As such, the Outreach Recruiter supports the strategic enrollment goals of the college by providing oversight to daily and term driven recruitment initiatives to attract and engage future students.
Examples of Duties:
- Provides oversight to processing of prospects with utilization of new CRM technologies to recruit future students utilizing print, email, phone and social media campaigns.
- Manages and responds to inquiries and requests which are generated via the future student phone and email accounts, in addition to social media platforms, and online appointments.
- Ability to effectively communicate benefits of attending RCGC, both in and outside the classroom, such as programmatic offerings, campus resources and services available to assist prospective students, including, but not limited to, application process, financial aid, placement testing, special and selective admissions processes.
- In conjunction with the Outreach Administrator, maintains on-going schedule of outreach events that includes hosting recruitment table at college fairs, community events and speaking to groups/businesses in an articulate and professional manner with the goal of lead generation and ongoing follow up.
- Provides oversight and tour training to Information Center staff as they host campus tours scheduled through online appointment scheduler.
- Supervises training and scheduling of RCGC Student Leaders to assist with a wide array of campus wide recruitment events throughout the year (tours, open house, high school visits).
- Maintains outreach spreadsheet of recruitment events and populates the Google online calendar for all recruitment events.
- Assists with the coordination of Open Houses, College Fairs, and a variety of recruitment events conducted on and off campus.
- Assists in the development and editing changes of enrollment campaigns, promotional literature and web-based resources working in collaboration with various departments on campus.
- Supports enrollment services in the ongoing assessment of recruitment strategies, prospect and student tracking to analyze and increase enrollment efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of student service experience working in higher education, preferably with recruitment experience
- Ability to innovate and create processes and communication plans reaching a diverse student population with excellent command of the English language
- Professionalism in communication skills to individuals and groups
- Flexibility with work schedule (early mornings, evenings, weekends)
- Available to use personal vehicle for off campus travel (with travel reimbursement.)
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working with Ellucian Banner Student Module
- Demonstrated self-started with strong organizational skills with ability to work as a member of team
- A strong commitment to a comprehensive community college philosophy and a student-centered learning environment