Shive-Hattery's Bloomington office has an immediate opening for a licensed civil engineer with a minimum of ten years of experience.
- Ten years of experience in an engineering role
- Experience developing clients and generating projects that produce revenue
- Experience with managing groups of engineers
- Managing project profitability
- Experience in water and waste water, transportation and environmental projects
- Must computer literate
- Must be a licensed engineer
- Apply sound and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas
- Make decisions independently on engineering problems and methods
- Requires use of advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices
- Must be willing to market selected clients or focus on retaining and growing existing clients within the process of project performance
- Supervision and guidance relate largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts and policy matters
- Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments
- Typical duties and responsibilities include supervising, coordinating and reviewing the work of staff engineers, architects, designers, and drafters
- May serve as project manager
Shive-Hattery offers outstanding benefits, a sound compensation package.
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:52:34 PST