Sr. Project Manager - Software
Large, Industry Leader is looking to hire a Sr. Technical Project Manager on a contract basis.
Local Candidates Only
US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
Software development experience a must.
Looking for a motivated, high energy project manager to become a part of an IT delivery organization with a goal to deliver projects with quality. Must hold self and others to high standards and be able to meet commitments.
• Will manage all aspects of a workstream within a large and complex program
• Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with project team members and customers
• Identify issues and drive effective solutions
• Responsible for end-to-end management of assigned workstream
• Have the ability to communicate effectively, factual and relevant information to project team, executives and project stakeholders
• Collaborate with all stakeholders and ensure program manager is up to date on road blocks, actions to remove those roadblocks, etc.
• Managed a multi-year complex application development program
• Hands on project management or delivery experience - driving deliverables, getting things done and in the detail enough to speak about the status of the project and articulate issues, defects and resolutions
• Background in Development and/or engineering required
• Effectively lead project teams in a matrix environment
• Managed projects with 30+ team members
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to organize , plan and prioritize work to meet commitments
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to operate effectively, even in ambiguous situations
• Ability to step up to address difficult issues with courage
• Proven experience managing vendors and holding them accountable for deliverables
We specialize in staffing exceptional IT Professionals to industry leading companies in the US and abroad. Through our dedicated and ethical approach, we represent the finest employers and professionals in the marketplace today. This position is with one of our clients.
Woodland Hills, CA
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:39:34 PST